[wtp-releng] JUnit suite maximum time is being dialed back to 1 hour

Lately, many of our junit runs have been hitting the overall time limit of 8 hours!
I'm glad everyone is adding lots of junit tests :) but one of the reasons for such long times is that there are (still) fairly frequent hangs and deadlocks of various sorts.
We have been running with a suite-level timeout of 1.5 hours for the past several months. The problem is that if then 3 or 4 individual suites hang or deadlock, we are already up to 5 or 6 hours just "hanging" around.
This is especially bad when a suite that normally takes 5 or 10 minutes, suddenly consumes 90 minutes.

So, as an immediate remedy, I'll try setting suite timeout back to 1 hour. I think those suites that were really taking close to an hour to complete have been broken up or fixed to run faster.

Longer term, we may set the limit at 15 minutes or something shorter, and then you each can manage your own time limits if you need more.

If anyone knows they need more than an hour routinely, let me know and I'll show you how to adjust your own timeout.