[wtp-releng] any one mind (only) daily builds of WTP 3.3 for a while?

I ask because the builds are nearly identical, for now, as far as I know, and

I noticed that if they are on same "continuous" schedule, then they both run at the same time ... slowing each other down, and

don't want to waste build.eclipse.org cycles if not really needed (other than to confirm that the 'check in' worked as expected, etc.

[That is, it will still be a while before we start having "declared builds" for 3.3 development ... at that time, we'll move back to
continuous builds]

Let me know if this causes any problem for anyone .... now, or in a few weeks ... otherwise I'll make the change to our build scripts
soon and then change back when needed.