To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 23:12:24 -0400
Subject: [wtp-releng] You can ignore "releng test" failures in latest S-build

The license and copyright "failures" are false alarms, resulting from a change in the way p2 builds treats our "assembly features".
(See bug 315919.) I'm working on a fix.

Now, the other two unit test failures I'm not familiar with ...

org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core.tests.AllTests
org.eclipse.jst.ws.cxf.tests.AllTestsSuite