RE: [wtp-releng] Status of Accessibility Checklists?

My preference would be to "strike out" bugs that have been resolved. I think this can be done with the <del>...</del> tag.
That's an easy way to show "progress", if its not too much trouble.

Thanks,

From: shane clarke <shane_clarke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/30/2010 12:18 PM
Subject: RE: [wtp-releng] Status of Accessibility Checklists?
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

JAX-WS Tools page also updated.

Should i remove any of the jaxws bugs from the summary page that have been resolved?

Thanks,
Shane

To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: kchong@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 11:43:54 -0400

David, the web services checklists have been updated.

Regards,
Keith Chong
WTP Web Services

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/30/2010 10:36 AM
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

There is a special "category tag" that needs to be at the end of the document, to have it show up in a category. In this case,

[[Category:WTP Accessibility| ]]

It appears the one in the template got deleted from yours. I've restored it. And now it shows up just fine.

Thanks very much,