Re: [wtp-releng] NPE in JSDT

I just ran the JSDT Junit suite against the contents of HEAD without incident.

Which tests did you run? Only a few of the tests contained in the test plugins are actually functional.

Chris

Inactive hide details for Cameron Bateman <CAMERON.BATEMAN@xxxxxxxxxx>Cameron Bateman <CAMERON.BATEMAN@xxxxxxxxxx>

          Cameron Bateman <CAMERON.BATEMAN@xxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          03/10/2010 02:18 PM

          Please respond to
          Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[wtp-releng] NPE in JSDT

Is anyone else seeing this NPE?  I get when I run JUnit tests locally:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.wst.jsdt.web.core.internal.project.ConvertJob.runInWorkspace(ConvertJob.java:56)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Thanks,

Cameron