[wtp-releng] Who started another I-build?

This time, I know who! :)

according to cvs, the exsl.map file was committed about 2:30 PM today. And, the bug it references is not marked "blocking" or anything sounding like a re-build is required.

So, I plan to kill the build, unless I hear quick that a respin really is required and the check-in was intentional. And, in that case, the only error was that you need to keep us informed here on wtp-releng that you have a blocking defect, and have released a fix and would like it included in this week's declared I-build.

Otherwise, it's "no code Thursday" (as Thursday is every week). Remember, even if we can kill or freeze the builds, no code should be released, since if we did need a re-build for some blocking problem, we would want the new build to only change in exactly what was intended for the blocking defect. Please see or bookmark

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/Build/WTP_Build_Rhythm_Schedule

Let me know if the build is really required and intended or if there are questions about our weekly rhythm.

Back to the top