Re: [wtp-releng] Remember to tag your 3.1.2 code with R3_1_2

I suppose if we're all checking in, then I'll note that the sourceediting
folders were all tagged last night, although the size of
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor.tests led to several timed out
attempts before completing.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai