From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/22/2010 04:45 PM
Subject: [wtp-releng] When it rains it pours ... ICU version change
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The very very latest platform updated their ICU4J bundle to "4.2" and wouldn't you know it ... we still have 6 that specify an upper bound:

org.eclipse.jem.util

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ui

org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.web

org.eclipse.wst.web

I will attempt to change these so they just have their existing lower bound. That's their recommendation for this case ... to only have a lower bound.

At the first sign of trouble, such as if I go to release, and there is more in HEAD than just this version change, I'll back off and go back to yesterday's Platform.

Sorry for the churn,