[wtp-releng] late breaking update to latest Eclipse pre-req I20100119-0800

Apologies for not updating our platform pre-req earlier ... but, we need to run/test on the latest so we can report issues before M5 is finalized.

I created a local target, and the only plugin version issue I could see were in the server discover bundle (for the new P2 API) and Tim has
released those required changes.

Just wanted to give a little warning in case any of you wanted to update your own local targets, to check for issues in development environment,
before we start testing the actual I build tomorrow.