From: Nitin Dahyabhai <nitind@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/29/2009 02:09 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP        3.2        M3
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Source Editing needs a respin in order to address
http://bugs.eclipse.org/293082 , a NPE that happens after a Save As from
the JSP Editor.

In the future, Nick Sandonato can act as a delegate when I'm unavailable.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

From:
David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
10/29/2009 09:01 AM
Subject:
[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2     M3
Sent by:
wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M3

Please document your Project's testing and approval of build, by today,
Thursday, 2 PM (Eastern Time), or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.0-I/20091029001529/I-3.2.0-20091029030635/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R32_102909