Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.2 I-build towards WTP 3.2 M3

Got an error releasing and left my desk for a meeting. Released now, these test failures will not affect smoke tests. I had changed some hard coded version strings in the tests to use a static string and screwed one of them up.

Karen