[wtp-releng] Heads up on updating Helios pre-reqs

Just wanted to mention I've updated the platform pre-req to the 10/13
version (That's being used in build currently running).

AND ... I plan to update it again later today or tomorrow, once a decent I
build is available from platform this week. This "aggressive" updating is
simply because next week is their last week before their M3, so want to be
sure we are current this week.

Thought you might want to know ahead of time (barely) in case you have
time to create a new target to check all still compiles, and has good
version ranges.