Re: [wtp-releng] Are XSL files being rebuilt during Full Integration?

Well, I also didn't see anything from the Modification log for the build that they were to run in. I'll continue my investigation, if I think it's a bug I'll open bug.

Thanks.

Dave

David M Williams wrote:
Looks to me they are being built. There are compile logs for them. The qualifier on the plugin in the wtp-sdk zip matches the cvs tag in the map file. (I checked xsl.core, specifically). I checked the build machine's test directory and the current one is being used in the tests (again, just spot checked one of them, org.eclipse.wst.xsl.core_1.1.0.v200907212230.jar). What makes you think they are not? If it is that the fix didn't work ... well, there are probably better ways to confirm current source. But feel free to open a bug if you find some concrete reason to think your tagged project is not being built in the proper stream and I'll dig deeper.

[wtp-releng] Are XSL files being rebuilt during Full Integration?
Sent by:
wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

It doesn't appear that the XSL Tools files are being rebuilt during the full WTP Integration builds. I believe that these were originally copied in or referenced from the XSL builds once a week. We really need to rebuild from the sources. I'm unable to test if the fix I put in to handle the XIncludeConfiguration problem is working on the build, as the issue doesn't occur in the XSL Tools specific build, only in the full integration build.

Dave