Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1 Maintenance

I'm looking into the SSE test failures now.  The failing suite was just added, and it looks like the jar file it's based upon may have not been found.  It's puzzling since this suite and test jar file are identical to those in the 3.1 builds.  I'll also be looking into our bundle versioning failures, although I see Source Editing is not the only one with this problem.

Regards,
---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/07/2009 09:32 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1        Maintenance

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0.5 M-build for RC1 Maintenance

Please document your Project's testing and approval of our 3.0.5 RC1 build,
by our Thursday 2 PM (Eastern Time) Status meeting, or let us know if that's not possible.

There are a number of JUnit errors that need to be cleaned up, or explained.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-M/20090507033519/M-3.0.5-20090507033519/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R305_050709