[wtp-releng] 3 Priorities for this week

1. Can we triage these to zero by Thursday's status meeting?

Untargeted severity "Major" and higher bugs opened before June 1st, 2008

2. Last call for 3.1 M5!

We are scheduled to declare on Friday, so all code in my Wednesday night, smoke test Thursday, declare Friday.
We'll be picking up "final" pre-reqs a little later than usual, but should no, or little, change from last week.

3. RC2 of 3.0.4

We're almost done. Appears there's few changes from last week, but we should still run it though smoke test cycle, to make sure all projects agree we are ready to create final build.

Back to the top