Re: [wtp-releng] Who caused those compile errors in WS code?

Not sure if the latest build is supposed to be the official build (http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-S/20080611064752/S-3.0RC4-20080611064752/), but I noticed that the SDK is still 15MB shy of its normal size, even though the compile errors are now gone.  I might be missing something, but thought I would mention it just in case.  : )

Neil

David M Williams wrote:

Ok, it was me. Sorry I didn't notice sooner.

In fixing  bug 231453 (P2 doesn't install all features) I either directly or indirectly changed the order that some features were compiled, so the webservices code was being compiled before the server code, and hence, not "finding" the classes it needed. (In a development environment, there is no order effects, so the code all seems correct there).

I've confirmed just fixing the order of included features fixes the build problem (on a quick, local build) so our official RC4 candidate should be ready about 8 AM Wednesday.