[wtp-releng] Status and final plans for WTP M7

We have what's probably our last M7 build,
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-S/20080506040630/S-3.0M7-20080506040630/
I'll be checking bundles signed state, ability to work on update site, etc., but imagine that'd be the only reason we'd respin.
Everyone's reported "go" on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Functional_Test_R30_M7

I assume the JEE and JSF JUnit failures are those bugs that are intermittent and considered not to reflect the quality of the build?
Please confirm.
If not a problem, guess we'll doctor-up the download page again ... why is it we can not produce green builds?

I did, just last night, move to a new version of base-builder, to fix some problems with source jars. This does change the version of JDT compiler used,
which is probably goodness, but some last minute sanity testing today and tomorrow from all teams would be a good idea ... but there will be no further check-off ... if you will  need to post here if you find a reason for us not to declare (or, if you find a reason to withdraw the declare and respin, such as on Wed. or Thursday).

The Ganymede update site (and hence EPP packaging) seems to not be working lately, so I'll probably work on that later today. Once it's ready, I'd encourage you all to try out the EPP JEE build once it's ready (and, on different platforms, windows, linux, mac).

There will be no other "declared" builds this week, so if someone wants to get started on RC1 work, you can initiate an N-build, if you need it.
We'll switch back to I-builds on Friday.

Let me know if I've missed anything ... or if there are other questions.

Back to the top