From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:47 PM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: RE: [wtp-releng] Perf tests on M5 and later

FYI, the eclipse.ini for the JEE Developer all-in-one from EPP project sets max heap higher ... in recognition that at least 512 is required.
-Xmx512m

And, you're right ... the arguments are not passed automatically to the ant invocation of java, but must be set or passed explicitly ... they may already be set higher, not sure.

Back to the top