[wtp-releng] Suggest to upgrade your dev. environment based on M6a

I've changed the pre-req "by hand" on our M6 deliverable to the platform's M6a.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.0/S-3.0M6-20080404175400/

M6 wouldn't cause, nor M6a fix, any bugs on the surface, but I don't think you'll be able to use update manager, if you have the old M6 version,
so at some point, I suggest you recreate your dev. env. based on this M6a. (The reason for the update problem is the whole reason they produced
an M6a ... there's some versioning error in the original M6).

Just wanted to give some "early" warning.