From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2008 8:34 AM
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.0M6 I-I20080329212442-20080329212442

Please smoketest the below WTP 3.0 weekly I build and update the smoketest page with your results.  Thank you!

If you haven't already, that is ... there's been no substantial change in the last several builds, so no need to smoke test if you already have,
but we are still waiting for following sub-projects to voice their opinion.

JEE
Server
Source Editing

BTW, several of you reminded me that there never was an official smoke test request ... so here it is :) ... but, thought I'd explain, Helen is out for a few days, so you have to put up with my sloppiness. I even misspoke in a previous note, thinking all the smoke tests were done, but I was looking at the wrong one.

I'd also recommend Project leads look through the list of critical and blocking bugs, to see if any of them are reasons not to declare. They will all need to be resolved by M6, but it's unclear to me if they make our declared build unusable as a target. Thanks.

Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-I/20080329212442/I-I20080329212442-20080329212442/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R30_032708

Note:

There are 19 Junit failures on this build but does not affect build fitness.

They are believed to be problems with the tests themselves.

Back to the top