[wtp-releng] Status of I-build and JUnit tests

Please take a look at the latest I-build, I20080328015444

1. Server Team: need to investigate the compile errors and if/how we can work around the late breaking change, or the Platform revert. I've opened bug 224521 . I think smoke tests could continue, except certain browser buttons/menus functions will be broken. Please clarify how bad this is for declaring a build .. "stop ship", or just a very bad bug to warn about?

2. JEE team: Are the many JUnit failures due to the P2'd build/test environment? If so ... it will be no shame to say we are broken, this week, on a P2'd platform ... and we'll investigate fixes for our M6. But ... if the failures are due to some other changed code of ours, perhaps we need to fix before declaring? Please advise. Should teams continue or hold-off smoke tests?

3. JSF team: Are JUnit failures significant? (They appear so, for JSF, but suspect they wouldn't effect others' smoke testing).

Thanks all,

Back to the top