Re: [wtp-releng] How to create new plugin?

The webmasters are glad to help with things like this, so you can send a note to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx and give the details on what to delete. (You can CC me, if you don't mind, just in case there's questions or issues I should be aware of).

> Should I add reference in the /releng.jeetools/maps/jst-j2ee-advanced.map? Anything else?

It needs to go in some map file. You can even create a new one, if that's easier to have "in the right sub-project".

It also needs to be added to some feature. I'd put it where similar info-pops are ... not sure right off ... but you can't just create a new feature ... that's something that would take more discussion and coordination.

HTH