[wtp-releng] Change in URL to WTP dashboard

In moving the Cruisecontrol 2.7.2, the url to the dashboards build page has changed.
The main one is (still)
http://build.eclipse.org:7777/dashboard

But to go directly to the build list -- in case anyone had that bookmarked, as I do -- that URL is now
http://build.eclipse.org:7777/dashboard/tab/builds

For several reasons, it would be hard for me to figure out how to install a
redirect from the old one (/dashboard/dashboard?s=1), and since this is used by only us few committers,
we'll struggle through -- spread the word -- instead of writing a new, custom servlet.