[wtp-releng] I've tagged (most of) the projects with R2_0_2

I've tagged all the map files with R2_0_2 (except two with R1_0_2).

releng
releng.common
releng.dali (R1_0_2)
releng.ejbtools
releng.jeetools
releng.jsf (R1_0_2)
releng.servertools
releng.sourceediting
releng.webservices
webtools.releng

And, tagged the projects referenced in those map files with R2_0_2 ... for the ones I have commit rights to.
I suggest the others tag their own projects that made up the final WTP 202 release.
releng.dali
releng.jsf

I just loaded up the map files from appropriate branch, selected the map file, and used "Team", "Tag map projects".
This does the tagging directly in the repository (instead of having to check out first) so is easier, and quicker.
It is the first time I've done it that way, so all the more reason that ...

Project leads should check their modules/components and be sure they've been tagged as you expect.