Re: [wtp-releng] smoketest delayed due to quite a few errors on the latest I build, pls take a look and correct

The XML Unit test has been corrected; it was wrong given recent changes
but still passing on Windows.

---
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse WTP Source Editing
IBM Rational

Helen Zhang <hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/28/2008 11:02 AM
Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[wtp-releng] smoketest delayed due to quite a few errors on the latest I
build, pls take a look and correct

3 compile errors and 5 Junit failures on this latest build.  Please take a
look and drop in a fix.  Thanks!

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-I/20080228113529/I-I20080228113529-20080228113529/

Compile
org.eclipse.jst.server.ui.tests - this is being fixed

Junit
org.eclipse.jpt.core.tests.internal.JptCoreTests
org.eclipse.jst.server.ui.tests.AllTests will also be fixed once compile
issue is resolved
org.eclipse.wst.xml.core.tests.SSEModelXMLTestSuite
org.eclipse.wtp.releng.tests.TestBuild - version issues

Regards,
Helen Zhang
Release Engineer, Project Manager
Rational Architecture Management Project Management Office
Eclipse Webtools Platform (WTP)
IBM Toronto Software Lab | 8200 Warden Ave. | Markham | L6G 1C7
Email: hjzhang@xxxxxxxxxx | Phone: 905-413-3443 | T/L: 969-3443

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/27/2008 05:25 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[wtp-releng] Please correct latest I-builds

I guess I broke something and "fail" notices are no longer being sent to
this list. So, please remember to check on it, once a day or so, at least.

The latest I-builds has for some problems that need to be corrected for
this week's I-build.

There's some compile and JUnit failures in JST Server, I think.

And some "versioning errors" ... due to the fact that I updated the
reference data to the final versions from our 202 release.

org.eclipse.jst.jsf.common
1.0.1.v200802201205 (current)
1.0.2.v200802201120 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core
1.0.1.v200802201205 (current)
1.0.2.v200802201120 (reference)
org.eclipse.jst.jsf.designtime.tests
1.0.1.v200802201205 (current)
1.0.2.v200802201120 (reference)
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core
1.2.1.v200802210557 (current)
1.2.2.v200802200327 (reference)

wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx