Re: [wtp-releng] Is move to XSD Runtime causing us trouble?

Never mind ... I think I did find the problem in our build scripts ... our dependancies are not only in "dependancy.xml" files,
but also in "testdependancy.xml" files ... I'll update those to pull in the new emfxsd runtime and I'm sure things will be back
to where they were.

From: David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To: Valentin Baciu <vbaciu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ed Merks <merks@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/04/2008 10:05 AM
Subject: [wtp-releng] Is move to XSD Runtime causing us trouble?

Valentin, Ed,

Could you please check recent build and, with "new" pre-reqs of EMF and XSD Runtimes?
Such as

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.0-I/20080204081601/I-I20080204081601-20080204081601/

This should have been _just_ a change in packaging, not content, from the old emf-sdo-xsd runtimes, but
we suddenly have a number of failing JUnit's. I don't understand them all, but some, such as one in SSE
sounds like maybe something's changed with XSD packaging:

"
test2001Schema        Failure           expected to find http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema "

I looked on the surface and the schemas does seem to be there ... but ... could it's plugin:URL have change, or something?

In parallel, I'll double check build scripts, but again, on surface, seem ok.