[wtp-releng] Non-blocking problems found during smoketest

I noted two new non-blocking issues on the smoke test page.  I also experienced an OutOfHandles crash which I believe was due to system handles shortage (16 IE instances, Firefox, MS Excel, Outlook and iTunes all open at the same time), so I haven't launched a bug, but anyone who has added new resources may wish to run SWT handles tool.  I will bug if I reproduce.

--Cam

Back to the top