Re: [wtp-releng] Can I get 2.0 SDK by update site?

Yes, it is not available, from Europa update site, by design.

It will (soon) be available from our Webtools update site (after release) but in the meantime,
is only available from /webtools/milestones
(which you'd have to add "manually" to your list of remote sites).

The issue about available from Europa turn out kind of confusing, first we weren't, then we
were, with certain renames to make clearer what was what, and then turned we weren't,
which was later clarified to mean it was "optional" ... and by that point, I decided too much
too late so left it off for our project.

Let me know if other questions/concerns.

Cameron Bateman <cameron.bateman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/25/2007 03:01 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Can I get 2.0 SDK by update site?

I can't seem to figure out how to download the WTP SDK from the update
site.  Is it unavailable or am I just not using the correct site?

--Cam