RE: [wtp-releng] Please smoke test WTP 2.0 I-I200611300401 by Friday

Raghu,

Do you use the releng tools plugin from eclipse?  Those are the correct steps, also be sure you check in the updated map file for the head stream for 2.0.  If you use the tool, it will search for changes, and update the versions, and maps and release all together.  Also, send out a note with what bugzilla numbers were fixed and if the changes should affect other teams or if they are isolated.

Thanks,

John Lanuti
IBM Web Tools Platform Technical Lead, IBM Rational
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
jlanuti@xxxxxxxxxx
t/l 441-7861

"raghunathan srinivasan" <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/30/2006 03:13 PM

Please respond to
"raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx"        <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>; Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [wtp-releng] Please smoke test WTP 2.0 I-I200611300401 by Friday

Hi,

We have fixed the problem. Is the following the process to release it?

1)       Tag the project that is fixed with a new version. Say, v20061130
2)       Update the map file for that project only

-Raghu