[wtp-releng] WSDL and XSD smoke tests passed S-2.0M3-200611170109

WSDL and XSD smoke tests passed S-2.0M3-200611170109

Regards,
Keith Chong
D3/QCS/8200/MKM
Phone: (905) 413-4370    T/L: 969-4370
e-mail: kchong@xxxxxxxxxx

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

16/11/2006 08:03 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

" wtp-releng" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] Status of builds .. ready for smoke tests

1.5.3   Thu, 16 Nov 2006 -- 19:17 (UTC)

2.0M3 Thu, 16 Nov 2006 -- 22:59 (UTC)
       This M3 build will be re-done. Mostly to fix a regression related to undo, see
bug 164769.
       (which was of due to a change in stricter EMF checking, but presumably just exposed an incorrectness in our SSE code that has just happened to work fine for years :)

       But, also please check out the JUnit failures with this build., There were 11. I'm actually not too concerned about them (that is, don't think
       they are related to EMF 2.3 M3 or Java 5) since the exact same code was built and tested in the build labeled  I200611162102
       and they all passed fine. I suspect, though, the build machine was under heavy load when they failed (or lost internet connection?) so
       there is probably still important information there.

       So, if you smoke test this build, you won't have to do the next one (the undo issue is pretty limited) but if you ready this note after the re-build, use the most recent build.