[wtp-releng] Status of 1.5.3 M build (its ready for smoke testing) and 2.0 M3 build (almost ready)

the 1.5.3 build is ready for smoke testing
1.5.3  Thu, 16 Nov 2006 -- 10:35 (UTC)

the 2.0  build ...

there is an S build that compiles clean, but has wrong label, so
        1. it is being "re-spun" right now, just to get the right label (S3, instead of the current S1).
        2. once we have that build in hand, I'll update the pre-reqs to use EMF 2.3 M3 (and check if
                I can safely release all the wider ranges (thanks to you all who worked late last night
                to get in that change, and one of you even worked very late to do some quick testing,
                see bug 164769).

So, smoke test 1.5.3 as soon as you can, and report status to wtp-releng

We'll (re)post a request to smoke test an S3 build ... probably around noon.

Thanks all.

Back to the top