[wtp-releng] Keep this note for reference about archived builds

For reference:

Pre-1.5 milestones and some old releases have been moved to
http://archive.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/

Or, if you are navigating there directly, see
/home/data/httpd/archive.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops

I've also moved the 0.7 translations there, see
/home/data/httpd/archive.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/translations/

And, recall, we have some old, non-released pre-req drivers at
/home/data/httpd/archive.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drivers

These hopefully never have to be accessed, but, at the moment, if you do need one, the download
pages you'll find on the archive site are not quite operational.... their "links" still point to the "downloads"
area, instead of the "archived" area. But, the files are still there, so, for now, if you need one, you'll have to
get it via FTP, or, "manually" edit the URL to go to the archive area to download the zip file.

When some knowledgeable script experts have time, we may fix up the download pages, or,
we may simply make available in "directory list" form.

Also, I've made this reference information available on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WTP_Build_Process_and_Procedures