[wtp-releng] Reference Info for final 1.5.0 versions

Keep this note for reference.

The Final WTP releng project version for release 1.5.0 was vR200606281455

I loaded all those projects, referenced in those map files, and tagged them with R1_5_0, for convenience.

Next, I branched the releng project (where map files are) using vR200606281455
as the reference point, and R1_5_maintenance as the branch name.

Builds to start soon.

We will need to beef up our build tasks a little since we'll have two maintenance builds
going, in addition to the WTP 2.0 builds.

Back to the top