Re: [wtp-releng] JSF ready for final build..

Thanks Raghu. I am 99 % sure the final build (finishing now) picked up all your released changes ... but it actually started before I saw this note .. so, it would be a good idea for you to have someone "manually" inspect the map files for the build (directory.txt) and make sure the versions there are as you expect them to be.

Thanks,

Raghu Srinivasan <raghunathan.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/22/2006 05:05 PM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"GERRY, KESSLER" <gerry.kessler@xxxxxxxxxx>, Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[wtp-releng] JSF ready for final build..

Hi David,

I have released the changes and we have done a local verification. We
are ready for the WTP build whenever you schedule one.

Thanks
Raghu