[wtp-releng] Let's smoke test 1.0.3 M-build

See
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/M-1.0.3-200605230957/

We've got about 14 bugs reportedly fixed in this interim build
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/drops/M-1.0.3-200605230957/whatisfixed/buglog.html

And, there's been some (minor) changes on the build machine, so its worth giving this a little test.
(Note: this build does not have the more major changes we're making in the 1.5 stream, though it
probably will next week).

All "must test" teams, please report to wtp-releng. My goal is to "declare" by Wednesday noon, at the latest.
(others, of course, may also report problems, but the "must test" teams must explicitly report success or failure).

Back to the top