[wtp-releng] Are we done yet? redux

Let's try this again.  Official smoke tests are not officially required, but those of you who have contributed to the respin's will want to sanity
check these final builds, to make sure your fixes for for respining actually got in the build, and that all looks well.

1.0.2RC2     Thu, 13 Apr 2006 -- 22:14 (UTC)

1.5M6          Fri, 14 Apr 2006 -- 02:26 (UTC)

FYI ... for any one not on the Thursday status call,

WTP 1.0.2 new news
there are still some possible issues being investigated for 1.0.2, but the
plan is to declare this RC2, and if/when those issues require action, they
will be considered for a quick RC3 ... with the normal end-game PMC review/approval.

WTP. 1.5 new news
While our WTP 1.5 M6 is a great check point, it is based on (and likely _requires_)  Eclipse base M6, so, after
declaring our M6, we will immediately switch over to building on Eclipse RC1, with the intent of producing a quick
WTP 1.5 RC1 (next Friday, 4/21). The main goal of this RC1 is to just transition  to Eclipse RC1,
but there will be a few bug fixes. Bug fixes for RC1 do not need general announcements or votes, but please target
correctly, still document with full details (what's touched, who's reviewed, who's tested), and have
component lead review and approval.

Back to the top