[wtp-releng] NOTICE: 0.7.1 "internal" download directories renamed to "R" instead of "M"

I hope 0.7.1 was long ago enough not to actively effect anyone ... but, there could be some link or script breakages ....

I have renamed the 0.7.1 release directories to use "R" instead of "M".
AFAIK, the original use of "M" was just an oversight.

This is sort of a change in "documented" practice but seems to match the actual practice, that many Eclipse projects use, that even "maintenance releases" are (still) "releases", so should be named "R" instead of "M".

We'll reserve "M" to be the counter part to "I" (meaning "weekly build, toward the release").

If there's any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Hopefully this will save long term confusion and special casing of scripts.
(And, it does make our download page less confusing, IMHO).