Re: [wtp-releng] [wtp-R1.0-I-build] wtp-I Build Failed -- ok, this one my fault

I had included an "empty" feature to prepare for the return of some rdb doc ... worked ok in head, but, guess the 'releaased' version didn't.
I've simply removed the empty feature for now.

New ETA: 3 PM ET.  Sorry for the delay. (I'm assuming, hoping, that primary "must hear" teams can still smoke test and report by 7 PM Thursday night (ET), but if not, please
let me know. ... and, of course ... if it fails one more time, we'll move the reporting deadline.

buildmaster@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/03/2005 11:09 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list

wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-releng] [wtp-R1.0-I-build] wtp-I Build Failed

View results here -> http://buildserver.lomboz.org:8080/cruisecontrol/buildresults/wtp-I?log=log20051103170230