RE: [wtp-releng] Download pages revised

Either one would work for my needs. It sounds like you might already have the XML file if you are using XSLT for formatting. Is it just the matter of making the underlying XML file available?

- Konstantin

From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Arthur Ryman
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 6:44 AM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Cc: Webtools releng discussion list; wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [wtp-releng] Download pages revised

Kosta,

Would it help if we generated an XML file that described the contents of the download page? Maybe even add an RSS feed?

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Konstantin Komissarchik" <kosta@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/17/2005 11:16 AM

Please respond to
Webtools releng discussion list

"Webtools releng discussion list" <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

RE: [wtp-releng] Download pages revised

One thing that I noticed is that the integration builds on the committers page are labeled as “declared weekly”… Is that a copy-n-paste error from the public downloads page?

Also I’ve been meaning to ask whether the information on these pages is made available in a more machine-readable format? I wrote a little tool to screen-scrape the committers downloads page and to download the ibuild every night, but of course the tools is broken when the page format changes.

- Konstantin