RE: [wtp-releng] Download pages revised

Thanks, it wasn't really an error, per se ... just attempting to leave all nearly the same.
But, its a great suggestion and easy to implement. I've added "(In progress, towards declared build)"
to all those headers on the "warmup" page.

As for auto downloaders, instead of screen scraping, can you instead look for
changes in the subdirectories of webtools/committers/drops?
or webtools/download/drops? (via sftp?)  Granted, this takes a
committer userid/password,
but otherwise it would take
some "programming" to automatically produce a machine readable
"current builds" sort of file. Feel free.

The 'committers' builds would be hardest, and should probably be
something that's ran after each build uploaded (triggered by build
machine script). the 'declared' builds might be easier, since could
be a script triggered by the declare.sh script itself.

Good suggestion, but I can't commit to it anytime soon.

Back to the top