Re: [wtp-releng] logs on build server?

David,

That is the log file. And it should be verbose. I checked the processes and there is no build running. It must be a cruisecontrol glitch. We will reboot the machine and restart the build processes.

Naci,

Can you outline where to look for cruise control logs, ant output, build workspace logs, and test console logs on buildserver ... for some of us apprentice build masters who have trouble remembering how to spell grep :)

I'm partially asking because I tried "tailing" cruise.out
at
/home/build-home/build-node/cruise/cruise.out
and all its said was

[cc]Sep-20 19:06:59 jectController- wtp-S Controller: resuming
[cc]Sep-20 19:07:13 jectController- wtp-S Controller: forcing build

It used to be much more verbose, so I'm thinking maybe the ant output is going somewhere else?

Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15
Kozyatagi, Istanbul 34742
+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (216) 361 5434 (phone)
+90 (216) 361 2034 (fax)