Re: [wtp-releng] getting the I-builds to compile

David,

Many thanks. The reason that rdb is mentioned in the error message is due to eclipse build tools error reporting; when the build tools reach the "generateScript" target, it (build tools) performs a dependency analysis for the complete feature and all its plugins, and missing/miconfigured/unreleased plugins cause the complete dependency tree and the target to fail, and typically a plugin that is at the tail of the dependency tree is noted in the single line error message. The complete tree is dumped into the .log file (which can be found in the org.*.wtp.releng/workspace/.metadata/.log).

In the build machine this is cruise/checkout/wtp-I/org...../workspace

"rdb" David M Williams wrote:

Just thought I'd document the previous problem ....

Using advanced debugging techniques :)

I could see one problem was the geronimo 'test' plugins still had 'tomcat' in their repository location
(common cut/paste problem).

Plus, one of the j2ee.tests.performance plugins was marked as released in map file, but apparently never had been.

These errors, somehow, caused the log messages to say one of the rdb plugins couldnt' be found, but there was really no problem with it.

Naci Dai,
eteration a.s. Inonu cad. Sumer sok. Zitas D1-15
Kozyatagi, Istanbul 34742
+90 (533) 580 2393 (cell)
+90 (216) 361 5434 (phone)
+90 (216) 361 2034 (fax)