RE: [wtp-proposal] changes of the new Eclipse Web Tools proposal

M. Zhang,
The Eclipse Board has not yet voted on the proposal because the review
period has not yet ended. I will summarize the state of the proposal to this
list as usual this weekend.

Sincerely,
Bjorn Freeman-Benson
WTP Proposal Shepherd