From: Susan Iwai [mailto:susan_iwai@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: mercredi 12 mai 2004 15:20
To: christophe.ney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; mitch.sonies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ryman@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Invitation to host a poster at ICSE eclipse reception

Hello all!
I help out on the eclipse.org website and outreach and have been emailing with Bjorn about the posting of the webtools proposal.    There are two events coming up that might be interesting - eclipse poster receptions at ICSE, May 27th Edinburgh and at ECOOP, June 15th Oslo.

Both events are sponsored by IBM, with Andreas Zeller of the University of Saarland hosting the ICSE reception and Frank Tip of IBM Research and Michael Ernst of MIT hosting the ECOOP event.   For both events, IBM research has arranged that even if your poster host is not registered for the conference, they can still participate in the poster reception at no charge.   The poster abstracts will be printed and distributed to all ICSE participants, and I think we'll try to do a similar guide for the ECOOP posters.
A poster reception might be a good way to spread the word about the webtools project.  If you will have someone in the neighbourhood for either of these conferences, I'd be glad to fill in any details!

Kind regards,

Susan Iwai

OTI Labs, IBM Research
Zurich, Switzerland