[wtp-proposal] about the possible Eclipse WTP June meeting

Hi,

Here we are about the June meeting (in case of Eclipse positive vote):
- The kick-off meeting, as previously seen, was trying two things: to
focus on
the vision perspective and to dig into the code through reviews.
- It seems too much different things in one meeting.

We needed (!) to solve this problem to move on.

The new idea is:
- one meeting in June for starting and one meeting in September for
re-launching the project
- In fact, in case or another one, we need two meetings, simply because
no
Eclipse platform team member will be available in June.

With more details, the new sketched plan is the following:
- In June, not a kick-off meeting but what we need to call a workshop
meeting.
This meeting will enable to meet each other, for introduction, for
etablishing
the vision perspective and... for seing in more details the code
contribution
but no code review.
- In September, the kick-off meeting with code reviews and with some
Eclipse
platform team members.
- All the contributed code is planned to be released for Summer. So, the
community will be able to dig into this code, to test and to make
feed-back during Summer.

Regards,
Dominique De Vito
Thales+ObjectWeb