RE: [wtp-proposal] Kick-off Location

Todd,

The offer from INRIA is to host the meeting for free, but it is just a
proposal
and any other proposal is welcome.

Regarding Grenoble, the location is nice (nice facility with all equipments,
opportunity
to enjoy the mountains on Sunday), but it is a little remote (3H by TGV from
Paris,
90minutes by car from Geneva).

Dominique and I have also been investigating hosting the meeting near Paris,
but I haven't
found any good solution yet.

Sincerely,
Christophe