RE: [wtp-proposal] (Code) Contribution

are you online?

-----Original Message-----
From: wtp-proposal-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wtp-proposal-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Christophe Ney
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 3:51 PM
To: jens.lukowski@xxxxxx
Cc: Arthur Ryman; wtp-proposal@xxxxxxxxxxx; Dominique De Vito
Subject: RE: [wtp-proposal] (Code) Contribution

Jens,

Dominique is on the wtp-proposal list and he is doing the coordination, I CC
him so that you have his email address. At this point we are trying to setup
a core team with people who can get highly involved on the project (mostly
full time) to kick it off, however other contributions are also welcome but
they would need to be very focussed since coordination will be more
difficult.

To consolidate your contribution, I suggest you start to discuss with Arthur
Ryman (he is away for a few days) so that we get a better understanding on
how things could fit together before the kick-off meeting.

Note: Do you think you would be able to attend a kick off meeting in Europe
early in June?

Thanks,
Christophe