[wtp-proposal] Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project Proposal

To the Eclipse Membership-At-Large,

As a Committer Representative to the Eclipse Board of Directors and as one
of the two designated WTP Project Proposal Shepherds, I am pleased to
announce that the Web Tools Platform Project proposal is now available on
the Eclipse website under the "Projects" tab
(http://www.eclipse.org/projects/index.html).

As per the Eclipse Development Process, this proposal is in the "Proposal
Phase"; specifically, this proposal is open for comment from the
Membership-At-Large. During the 30 calendar day review period, you are
invited to comment on, critique, contribute to, and offer to join the
project via the eclipse.webtools newsgroup or the wtp-proposal@xxxxxxxxxxx
mail alias. At the end of the review period (May 27th), we will gather and
present the feedback to the Board of Directors. A positive vote by the Board
will officially launch the project.

We would like to thank Christophe Ney, Arthur Ryman, Naci Dai, Mitch Sonies,
and many others for their hard work in putting together this proposal. Now
we look forward to your input, your good ideas, and your energy towards
making this project as great as the existing Eclipse projects.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Center for Urban Simulation and Policy Analysis

Back to the top