Re: [wtp-pmc] Nomination for Nitin Dahyabhai as new WTP PMC member and WTP PMC lead

+1

Excellent!

On 06/13/2018 03:58 PM, Elson Yuen wrote:

Hi all,

It's my pleasure to nominate Nitin Dahyabhai as a new member of WTP's PMC.

Nitin has had a long history with WTP. He has been the lead for the Source Editing project as well as committers in other WTP projects including Web Tools Common and _javascript_ Development Tools. He is active in the WTP community and his input to the WTP PMC board will be beneficial to the project.

Due to recent change in my focus of my responsibilities at IBM, I cannot be as active as before in the WTP project. It is better for me to step down from the WTP PMC lead role. I'll continue to serve the WTP community by continuing my WTP PMC member and WTP Server Tools lead responsibilities. I just don't have enough bandwidth to continue my PMC lead role. After discussion with some other active PMC members, I nominate Nitin Dahyabhai as the new WTP PMC lead. Nitin will be an excellent successor to help the Web Tools Platform moving forward.

Here's my vote:

+1 to PMC membership for Nitin Dahyabhai
+1 to PMC lead for Nitin Dahyabhai

As stated in our PMC policy document[1], after being voted in, we'll notify the EMO for approval

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_PMC_Policies

Thanks,
Elson

Elson Yuen, P.Eng.
WebSphere Server Tools and Bluemix Tools Architect
IBM Toronto Lab
Tel: (905) 413-2689, T/L: 313-2689