From: Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: WTP PMC communications <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wtp-pmc] WTP PMC calls on the WTP calendar
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2018 10:25 AM

Since joining WTP releng, I've noticed that there are biweekly calls on the WTP calendar slated for 2pm EST every other Tuesday.

Do these calls actually happen? If not, can I remove them from the calendar?

On a related note, I see this page has;t been updated since June 2017.

Is it safe to say that in place of PMC calls, we now just use the mailing list?

I could update that page, if I have permission to do so. (Not sure if I do.)

--

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus